Samsung Galaxy E7 Review | Specification
- 3MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
- 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 267 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v4.4.4 KitKat operating system with 1.2GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and Nano-SIM/ Optional Dual SIM (dual stand-by) dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2950mAH lithium-ion battery
Unparalleled viewing experience
The 5-inch, HD, Adaptive Display on the Samsung GALAXY E7 automatically optimises the display based on the content you're viewing and the environment you're in. Whether you’re watching a movie on a sunny day or reading an e-book at night, the Adaptive Display will adjust the colour range, saturation, and sharpness so you can view everything with incredible clarity.
Easy, beautiful photos
For selfie lovers, the GALAXY E7 offers a range of smart camera functions that make taking beautiful photos even easier. Wide Selfie makes it easier to take a photo of more friends in one shot. Plus, you can take photos with a simple voice command or palm gesture. Then, use the Beautifying Mode to make your photos look even more gorgeous by slightly touching up your face, eyes or skin
Finely crafted, slim design
The GALAXY E7 features an exceptionally well-crafted body with only 7.3 mm of slimness. Its sleek and super slim design will match any style and give you a simple, elegant look.
Ultra Power Saving mode
Extend your battery life in case you really need it. The GALAXY E7’s Ultra Power Saving mode efficiently minimizes battery consumption by limiting unnecessary functions when your battery power starts to run low.
Samsung Galaxy E7 will be a great deal in Rs.15000- 18000 range
- DISPLAY : The best display you can get under the 25K price point. Period. I don't need to say more, its very beautiful.
- BUILD QUALITY : The premium and supreme feeling you get when you pick this is tough to explain. The phone is very light weight, no creaking noises, everything is intact and the buttons are super clicky and high quality.
- BATTERY LIFE : Again, this phone has the BEST battery life under the 20-25K price point. You can easily get upto 2 days of battery life with moderate usage everyday. Heavy users can make it through the day easily too. I am getting around 7.5 hours of on screen time.
- CAMERA : The camera on this device is very good. At this price point, no complaints. You'll be happy with the shots it takes :D
Things that are not so great with this device :
- PRICE : Definitely a bit overpriced. It should be priced around 17K.
- GAMING & PERFORMANCE : Don't get me wrong, this device can handle the games like Asphalt 8 very easily at medium graphics setting but don't expect playing games on high graphics setting at it. For everyday usage this device is lag free and super snappy, multitasking isn't an issue at all.
Samsung Galaxy E7 Review | Specification Reviewed by Ankita Deshmukh on 2:06 PM Rating: